BLOG Details


08/13/18 Professional with Reserve Study experience wanted!

posted by Jen

We are looking for a Licensed Architect or Licensed Engineer with Reserve Study experience to join our J. Hershey Building Consultant’s team!  This person can be licensed in any state and will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects within a short period of time.  Experience with production drawings and construction management is desired but is not a requirement and this person may work remotely from home or from one of our four office locations.  To apply please send resume and cover letter to John Hershey at!